Question

goingfor850

my credit cards are being used for my business
My credit report shows my high credit card balances. My credit cards are being used for my company, not me. The high balances are paid off every month. How can I make my credit report make me look like the responsible consumer I am?

If you are a soul proprietor,

Realize is is still your credit.  

If you are referring to company cards that you are a signer on, but not financially responsible for that is another matter.  If thats the case. contact your CFO or Finance office and ask them to have the credit limits raised so that they are not maxed out every month,  They should be able to understand why thats a concern.  

You other option is to open new lines of credit in your own name, that will raise the "Available Credit" on your report, making the high usage less of an impact on your overall utilization rate.   

hope that helps.