Question

chibegam

My credit card usage
Hi, My usage is not as high as before but one of my accounts' report is last updated at February, 2016 and no updated after that. this account is for federal credit union. I had a much better performance after that time. Do you have any advice how i can update it. or can you tell me what is the next time that they update my report. Thank you

Credit scores and data are re-evaluated weekly on this site.  It's just that the data may take a little longer to get in.  Since the information here is just for your use only, it's not a big problem.

Had a similar problem with my credit union and delayed reporting. Contact them direclty and let them know it's not reporting current info and you'd like it updated. It took my credit union about 2 days to do it.