Question

noodlemom08

my credit card company is ripping me off. what can i do?
I got a card with CreditOne Bank (suggested by CK) and since then they are charging me all kinds of fees, won't send me statements, and demanding payments. This is a scam card. How can I cancel it?

In order to cancel your credit card, you will need to write them a check for all amounts owed, mail it to them with your credit card cut and half and request that they close the account.  Certified mail is the best means to deliver this communication.   You should log into your account every day to ensure no other fees are charged.   They will and are required to send you statements unless you are signed up for electronic statements.   And on your next credit card, you should research more wisely and read all the fine print.   One that does not charge you a monthly handling charge.    As a secured card, I understand that Capital One is a good card to have, although, not one that I carry.