Question

msrose46

My Credit Card Balance Is Not The Same On Credit Karma As it Is In My Statements ?
It has been 3 billing cycles and my karma statement is still at a higher balance than my actual credit card statement?Is there anything i can Do about it?

You are trying to compare 2 different types of Credit Scores.

CK's TransUnion Score is a "New Account Score"

Not sure what is on your Credit Card Statement but could be your "FICO Score"

Trying to compare the two is like tryin to compare 2 Cars, one being a Dart and the other a Ford. You need to compare like to like,  verify the the Score Models being used and what Credit Bureau they are from.

This has been asked and answered many times.

Make sure you are looking at your prior month's statement because the lender always reports one month in arrears.  If the amounts are just a few dollars off, then I wouldn't worry.  If it is a large amount, then send copies of your statement with a letter to all three credit bureaus and tell them to correct the information.  Best of luck!