Question

Mastersparkx

My credit account will not update what should I do
Every time I click on the update now button it tries to update my credit score but I always get an credit error message and I don't know what to do can you help me fix the problem

Most Helpful Response

Individuals cannot update their credit accounts.  Your credit score here is updated weekly, and automatically.  It may not change (mine hasn't for months) but that's okay.  Change may take time.

I do suggest taking the time to read the articles on this site and using the financial tools to LEARN how to build and maintain a good credit score.  That is what Credit Karma is here for because far too many perople are clueless about credit. This is a site where you can learn how to do credit for YOUR benefit.  Nothing here is reported to anyone.