Question

Posted in Retirement

Bogeyman18

My credit access line is $24,500 with State Farm Bank How much will this improve my score?

Need more information

More information is needed. Here's my background:

I have no debts whatsoever. None. I have only 1 credit card through Bank of America with a $25,000 limit. I use about 1% of it each month and pay all off monthly. My credit score has been averaging at 775. 

How much utilization do you have a month on the card? How many cards do you have? What is your TOTAL/COMBINED credit limit through the amount of cards you have? Any debt? Any derogatory marks on your credit history? How old is the longest account in your credit history? Any hard inquiries on your credit history lately? There are more factors to determine whether or not your overall score will  improve or stay the same.