Question

1WORKINGMAN

MY CRDT SCORE IS 765 ONLY A CAR NOTE HOW CAN I INCREASE MY SCORE & HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
I've recently paid off my visa I only have a car note my score is 765 as of 2/19/14 but I must be honest I'm seriously thinking about walking away from my home because I'm one of those people in the middle. Good credit but cant refinance my under water home. You see I don't qualify for those special programs, "HARP" or anything else. I'm current on everything. Friends have done the same and seem to have bounced back with in three years. I don't want to contribute to the deficit but its not fair. Banks have come back from default and people like me are stuck with the bill!! what should I do?? Walk away sink or swim,help.