Question

Brokencredit2017

My college sent me to collections-Please help
So I had financial aid in 2013 long story short I blew it and didn't do my school work at all resulting in me owing the college $945... they sent me to collections and it's been on my report for about a year and a half maybe. I plan to pay in full but how do I get it removed from credit? Also will it be possible for me to get financial aid again and go back to school? I'm really worried

You need to pay that bill in full, then it wsill fall off, no matter how long it takes. As for,getting back to school and getting financial,aid, possibly after that loan is repaid.  

If the money is a Stafford loan, then, you wouldn't be eligible for much (if any) financial aid due to the "default".

However, if it is money you owe to the school itself, work on paying it off so they'll release your transcripts. Otherwise, you would be able to go bak to school but they will not release your transcript so your credit hours earned are effectively held hostage until the balance is satisfied. You could start elsewhere but it's like starting fresh if it comes to a class that has pre-req's you've already taken. It's like they never happened. I hope that makes sense.