Question

aneff88

my college loans went into repayment while in school, my credit fell 100pts before I fixed the issue
My mailing address is different from where I spend most of my time, I had some complications regarding paying for my 2nd to last semester and the national college site (that tells loans your in school) said I wasnt in school that semester. thus I missed 4 months of payments before I figured this out. my credit dropped from 650 to 550 because of this. how do I fix this issue? can I get my score back to where it was before? I was in school so I dont know why I should accept this drop?