Question

skykarla86

My collection where closed, settled and removed. Now I'm getting phone call about them what can i do
all my collection where settle year ago

ask them for proof of debt. 

closed, settled and removed debts

when you get calls on debts like these, never admit to oweing the debt as that will restart the collection process over. Collection compamies are hedge funds and they buy hard to collect debts from companies for pennies on the dollar.

always remember there is a statute of limitation on collecting a debt. once these statutes of limitations have passed they can not take you to court. always refuse to admit a debt and keep proof of all debt payments and letters when settling. doing so will always protect you when some other collection company calls you trying to collect on the same debt.

I have the same problem with one old debt at times but also have caller id. when they call or send a letter its trashed right then after I see what it is. If I do answer the phone and its a collection on an old debt, I tell them it has been settled and not to call me.

good luck