Question

Learashall

My Collection account was removed then put back on my report?
I disputed some collection accts on my report. The next day they were removed from my transunion report. 1 week later they were added back. I haven't gotten a notice from transition saying my dispute was rejected or anything ? Does anybody know why this could be happening?

They may have had incorrect information and pulled the account, corrected it and placed it back on. It could also be the collectors policy to pull an account upon dispute, look it over and then determine whether to put it back on or not. You will need to see what Transunion has to say, but the outcome doesn't look to be in your favor. Do some reading on the FDCPA (fair debt collection practices act) since you are dealing with debt collectors.