Question

whoknowsmacdre

my child support is listed with late payments
my child support is listed with late payments but has a balance of 0 because it was dropped ... can I get the late payments off my credit report and how?

That depends.  Were you truly late?  If so, then you have no reason to ask for removal.  If you were never late, then dispute it with all three credit bureaus at www.annualcreditreport.com.

Child support not reporting payments

I owe back child support and have been paying on it- Its on my credit report but DCS is not reporting the payments I have made. Im told I have to file a dispute and send a printout of my payment history to all 3 bureaus

Shouldnt they be obligated by FCRA to update the information they put on my  reports?

ajrami33

Any new news on this.