Question

lsue88

my card company is not reflecting the current amount owed
I am asking how to get my card companies to reflect current credit utilization on all three credit reports.

I am aware that they are supposed to do this every 30 to 60 days but boa has had the incorrect info in my Experian report for over 3 months.

Any suggestions on how to fix this aside from trying to call them (I already have)

Call BOA one mor time then if that doesn't work ask to speak to their supervior they have to complie with the request and explain your situation....though I must say I have a CC with them and never had a problem with there reporting....if Bank of America can't solve the reporting issue then contact experian about the discrepency

Make sure every letter of your information is correct with the lender.  Name, address, Social SS#. Ask them what date they sent your private data to Experian. Maybe the two accounts are not matching up.