Question

Flossie6

My car loan is reported wrong
My car loan was paid off , it's showing up on one report as paid & closed but on my other report its showing closed ! So this closed is a bad mark in my report , how do I get this fixed ??

Being marked as paid and closed on one and just closed on the other is not a bad mark on your credit report, its merely how it is identified.  What will count with the "closed" is the payment history on that account.   Remarks on accounts is not necessarily a blemish as long as its a paid on time account.   There is nothing to worry about and nothing to fix.