Question

mickey1970

my brother got denied a credit increase because of serious deliquincy, is that because of me
My credit is not good, working on getting it better. My brother in law got denied a credit increase because of serious delinquency from trans union. Was that because of me, I live with him and my sister. They are not on my cards or student loan

From what you posted, I don't see any way the blame for his delinquency can fall on anyone but him. And don't you let him try to lay any guilt trips on you. 

You should tell your brother-in-law to get an account here on CK so he can review his credit report and see what that delinquency is that he has on his credit report which is not associated with you.  He is also entitled to a free credit report from the credit bureau that the credit card company used to create the denial.   He should send their denial letter along with proof of identity and address to the credit bureau.  Their address will be on the denial lettery.