Question

quelah07

my bill is due on august 28th,is it too early to pay it in full.
so far i have utilized 30% of my credit limit.my cc statement comes out on the 3rd using it again until after I pay my bill. I would like my score to increase not decrease. I have heard that paying too early is bad then paying too early is good. I don't know what to do

Pay it too early can definitely be bad, but that is generally if you have a revolving balance.  If you pay it before the statement closing date and you still have a balance, then you would have to make a second payment after the statement closing date.  Since it's only a few days, I would wait for the statement to come out on the 3rd, then pay it.  You can always go in and schedule it for a later date.

I have 7 credit cards and every one of them I pay off in full multiple times a month. Never has it impacted my credit score.