Question

the12a

My bank sent me a credit card I didn't apply for
a credit card that i didn't apply for but came with a bank package from my bank. I told them I did NOT want the credit card. But it came anyway. I didn't use it and after about a year they said they were closing it for non use. my credit score went down 7 points because they closed it. can i do anything about that?!!!!!!

Possibly a bank debit card?

Debit cards enable one to obtain cash from their checking account via an ATM machine.  This is important when a business no longer accepts checks.  Most debit cards carry a Visa or Mastercard logo.  When one does not understand something a bank does, it's best to ask them.