Question

Saltlife4me

My bank doesnt report to credit bureau. How can i add the positive info to boost my score?
I had an SUV paid it off and purchased a new car thru my tiny bank. They dont report but said they could provide me with a letter proving my positive account standing. How can i add it to my credit report to boost my score? Im also buying a boat from a family member can i add that?

Most Helpful Response

No, you can't add things to your credit reports, only companies that have contracts with the credit bureaus can do that. The only thing that you could do is refinance your loan with a lender that does report to all three credit bureaus. As far as buying the boat, nothing you can do there, unless you get a loan to pay for it and the lender reports to all the credit bureaus.

Saltlife4me

I cant refinance through another bank because my credit score is pitiful. Im trying to boost my score but i dont have anything reporting. They only have 200 members so they told me its too costly for them. :/ im going to get a secured credit card this month but these are aged accounts. I really believe they would of helped.