Question

Posted in Auto Insurance

mksdtw

My auto insurance premiums were just raised $220 for no apparent reason. My credit scores are good.
I'm just looking for someone to tell me who to contact to get this straightened out. I should not have to pay extra when I have such good credit.

Possibilities.  Unexpected claims by other people in your state for cars, or other matching factors, that indicate a risk.

I know that home owners insurance in Oklahoma jumped after a few widespread hail storms and tornados caused higher expenses for the companies.

Things that have increased my rates in recent years, with a reason, was dropping from 2 cars to 1.  No multi-car discount anymore.  And getting a more expensive new car. 

But you can always check other companies for quotes.