Question

Sancheztrejo2014

My APR is 24% right and credit karma is offering me a lower rate should I take it?
My auto loan is at 24% APR and credit karma is offering me 3 other offers on the same loan but with lower APR.
should I get one of the new offers now even though I haven't made the first payment on the car or wait a couple months? I'm new to his whole credit thing so I have no idea what to do. Help!

So many folks have problems because the did the "recommendations" that Credit Karma offers, only to find out they don't qualify and their credit takes a hit from the inquiry.  The "recommendations" are just ads.  I think lowering your interest is a great idea, don't wait to do that if you can.  Do shop around for best rate, but do it within the same 30 day period so all the inquiries related to that only counts as 1 inquiry against your credit score.  FICO allows us to shop around for best rates, so remember the 30 day rule!