Question

foodies3

My annual income is closer to 95m but the reports show me as 60m. How do I edit that total?

Didn't work

I tried that but got this window:

We're sorry, but your changes were not saved. It doesn't look like the information you're trying to update matches the information TransUnion has on file for you. This can happen if you've recently moved or changed your name. It can take some time for these updates to occur with the credit bureau.

Please try to update your information again in 30 days, as TransUnion may have your updated information by then.

Mark671

My 2015 W-2 is 10 times higher than what is on the CK site.

Your income is self-reported. You can update it here: https://www.creditkarma.com/myprofile/personal