Question

senorafea

my age of credit history is wrong by your organization
please verify age of credit history because is wrong, I have plenty accts more than 3.5 yrs old

Age of Credit

Please correct age of credit history, it has been saying 11 months for over a year now. Thank you

Average Age of Credit

Hi senorafea, the number you are looking at is the average age of all your accounts. Any of your newer accounts (new credit card, new home/auto purchase, etc.) would be the reason why your average age of accounts isn't the same as your oldest age of accounts.

My age of credit Hisotroy

My age of Credit Hisotry is showing N/A. However, if you click the Age of Credit when highlighted; it shows 16 years and 7 months with no missed paymentswhich is correct. I have no new accounts. My credit score just dropped my 60 points yesterday. My guess is that Credit Karma is not getting a report from my Student loans Ed Financial. I talked to Ed Finanacial and they said nothings wrong. My age of history is still showing N/A. Any suggestions?

Chipwr10

Moreover, nothing else changed except Age of Credit History wich is being reported as N/A. I had a 734 from Transunion and 728 from Equifax.