Question

FrozenKirsten

My address is listed incorrectly on my credit report..
The street name and number is correct but the city and zip code is not.. How do I get this correct so it does not show that I resided at an address that I never did?

Contact the credit bureau that is posting incorrect information. You will most likely have to pull your credit report directly from the appropriate bureau(s) and then dispute the incorrect info with them. Instructions on how to dispute inaccurate information is posted on each credit bureaus site. The three bureaus are Experian, Transunion and Equifax.

correct addresses

My actual residence is 134 Lane 9 Sturbridge, Ma. 01566.

My mailing address is P O Box 599 Sturbridge, Ma. 01566