Question

SWMBO2

My 3 CC have a $500. balance on 113,000 credit, but my score is a C. Why?
My credit score is almost 800, but this credit card mark of C is just ridiculous. We use our cards for many thousands of dollars per month and pay off each month, so why a low score?

Dumb as it may seem... it is ....

A calculation Faux Pas.

If you were to raise that debt to $1130 or 1% you would be at an "A". But since you are under that 1% you basically fall in the 0% with in actuallity  0.44%

I know it does not make sense, but I did not write the software.

It is from a mathematics standpoint the only logical explanation. (Go buy an Xbox-one and 2 games and you should be at an "A')