Question

nTim0

Multiple accounts to dispute
I was in an automobile accident a couple years back. while there was an investigation going on my medical bills were not paid until the settlement was finished. My lawyer then took the settlement money and paid off all of my bills. As of right now they show up paid in full but they still remain on my credit report. My question is how am i suppose to dispute more then on account? Credit karma tells me i am only allowed to dispute one at a time? Help would be greatly appreciated! im very close to getting my credit back up to be approved for a house mortgage. This seems to be the only thing holding me back..

You need to know how credit works, so I suggest taking the time to read the articles on this site so you can get that understanding.  Those accounts will be part of your credit history for 7 years from the date they were settled.  That cannot be disputed; only WRONG information can.