Question

nonners

most of bad credit comes from medical bills but i have obamacare. why
my health has been poor. I have been to welfare to apply for obamacare and they asked if I had any past due medical bills. I said of course and that it would be taken care of yet all of my bad credit is medical bills. with the exception of a sprint bill I recieved that was an astronomical amount of 600 dollars..turns out it was hispanic ring tones and games I never ordered and they refused to take it off my bill and of course I couldnt pay it. I desperately want to fix my credit ..HELP!!