Question

msmardigras

Most all good credit ratings are in my maiden name..but they arent showing up Why
Paid all bills on time under my maiden name had credit credits .Paid them all on time I had personal loans and a mortgage through City Financial. They were paid off in 2003. Two credit cards did get charged off and I paid a debt collector for those.. How can I get the good credit to show up on these reports?

When the accounts close, they can stay on your credit report for up to 10 years. After that, they will most likely fall off your credit report. It is now 2014, those accounts must have fallen off your credit reports sometime last year since they were paid off and closed back in 2003.