Question

matcatameba

Mortgages, even though paid current are showing negative after bankruptcy.
I have 5 mortgages that were in a bankruptcy. I have always paid as agreed. Never late, always paid. Can I do anything about a mortgage company reporting these as negative on my credit. They have not been harmed in any way. My attorney said that is because the bank cannot file a deficiency on me if I do foreclose on any of those. He said it cannot be changed. I have always intended to pay these as agreed, it is in my bankruptcy, and I always have paid as agreed.

You should consult with your attorney, although it seem you already have and just didn't like his answer.

Your report likely shows that you are paying as agreed with no late pays. It likely also shows that they were included in the bankruptcy, again noting that they are paid as agreed.

This is the correct way for them to be on your report.