Question

scm451

mortgage refinance
There is an offer to refinance my mortgage that will reduce the interest from 5% to 3% and cuts the monthly payment in half. This would allow me to catch up on credit card and loan debt without borrowing. Will this refinance include taxes and insurance in the payment as I have now. And what about closing costs?

scm451, you would need to ask those questions to the loan officer that sent you the info.  There would be no way for someone else to know the details of what they are offering you.  I would also suggest that you contact a few other loan officers at banks / mortgage brokers to make sure that you are getting a good deal.