Question

Margatcheson

Mortgage Lender change
My mortgage lender was just bought out by another company. My payments of course will change but my credit score dropped 15 points with this change. I dont think this is fair as my old lender is listed as closed and my new lender is not listed. I am a bit upset about this. Will this be rectified when other lender is listed? If not, why should I be punished when I had no say in the change?

Give it another month or so, it may just be lag for the new servicer to show up on your report.  You can call the new servicer and verify they report to all three bureaus.  Ask them what day each month they send their reports to the bureaus.