Question

pokerface58

Mortgage Interest
How do I contact Credit Karma concerning the interest rate they are stating that I have with my mortgage lender. They continue to put 8.75% something like that , but in fact it's 4.5%. When I was with Chase they had the wrong interest rate. Now that I'm with a new lender they have that interest rate wrong as well. You can't find a contact for them. If you can tell me how to correct the info they are putting out on their site it would be appreciated.

Change the Interest rate to what it is,  you can override what they display.