Question

Punk564

Mortgage company said it was 620 but I have different scored from credit karma
What is my real credit score

Do some reading about the different scoring models for credit as there are many. Whenever you get a credit score look to see what kind of score it is. You get Vantage scores here. Most lenders use a version of FICO scores and there are many versions. There are also three different credit bureaus that a lender can pull from.

The articles and financial tools here are specifically designed to teach people how credit works and how to build a great credit score.  There is no "one size fits all" credit score.  I was trained in business and ddidn't learn a thing about credit until I joined this site.  Now I enjoy an excellent credit score and I am on a disability pension.  You can, too, if you take the time to learn and it's only too late to learn when they are burying you.