Question

danaski2009

mortgage closed but in process for transfer
My prior mortgage company has updated my credit report to closed on 22 September; however- I refinanced it and another lender should be reflecting my payments soon (I hope). My credit scare decreased because of this I believe. I have no derogatory remarks and 0 late payments. What can I do to note my credit reports with this. This really isn't fair to ding consumers for refinancing in order to obtain cheaper terms. Agree?

Unfortunately, fair or not, agreed or not, it's not going to change the way it's reported and calculated. One loan was closed and new one is opened, that's how credit scores sees and its pre-set/formulated that way. What's good for your financially aren't necessarily good for your credit scores. I personally much rather pay less interest than lowering my scores, credit scores would rebound in few short months, but I won't be getting the interest back, and if I have no plans for applying for more credit in next few months? Then the credit scores are pretty meaningless as no credit decisions would be base off it.