Question

chapter13survivor

Mortgage after Bankruptcy
I filed Chapter 13 Bankruptcy in 11/2008 and it was a 100% plus 4% interest plan. Because my plan was 100%+ it lasted longer than 60 months and was not discharged until July 2014 even though I never missed a payment. Based on my filing date of 11/08 - the Chapter 13 should fall off of my credit report in November. If I apply for a mortgage in December will the mortgage company still base my seasoning period on the 2 year post discharge (7/14) or will they base it on the 7 years post filing (11/08)?

It's one year from filing for a Chapter 13. You should be fine.