Question

Pooba7

Mortagae lender lied about what they would finance and about FHA refi rules
A mortgage agent said that his company would do financing on manufactured homes and also told us that using FHA as a financing vehilce would tie us to the PMI forever. He then pulled credit and then said that his company does not finance manufactured home, ever then tried to get us to go conventional on a stick home. This guy was a liar. How can I get his hard credit pull off my credit report?

You could dispute it directly with the credit bureaus showing the inquiry. But from experience, be careful about disputes if you are going for a mortgage. My wife and I had to submit letters to our lender that we were no longer disputing in order for our mortgage loan to go through.