Question

jackieblue43

More of a soap box rant!!
It is ALL utter BS!!!

1) Are theire three (main) agencies or not? We've always been told there are yet my credit was supposedly obtained from a reporting agency called CSC Credit Services and they showed my score as 603 when left CK open here at home showing a much nicer 649 to skip off and apply for a loan!!!!!

I'm denied a consolidation loan of 15k by the very same union who has an account with me opened in 2010 when i traded a vehicle in on another WITH a mortgage and a motorcycle payment and with NO MORE INCOME OR DEBT TO INCOME RATIO THAN I CURRENTLY HAVE!!! WHY THE F**K!!????!

In 05, Five years after I filed bancruptcy, I was okayed for a vehicle loan (on the job less than 6 months).

Approx. 4 months later, I got a mobile home loan 2/06. January of 07, I am granted first in January, a motorcycle loan and then in March, I trade aforementioned car in on new car. All the same income, info and crap.

Oct. 2010, trade said car in again toward another and then come February of 2011, I am approved for a DOUBLE MORTGAGE so I can move into town versus the country!!!!! 57 THOUSAND DOLLARS SIMPLY BY SHOWING CHECK STUBS FROM INCOME THAT HAD GONE FROM EARNINGS TO TOTAL DISABILITY PAYMENTS FROM AN ON THE JOB INJURY and hand wrotten contracts that friends had taken over the payments on the mobile home and on the last car.

And now barely four years later, above home loan paid off in less than 3 years due to fire by the way and I caannot get a 'simple'

15-20k

They are not even checking my job and income reference, they refuse to hear the above, and they refuse to see that our income and spending is EXACTLY the same and LESS than during those above years!!!

I am bat crap, green eyed crazily ****ed off at the knowledge that all around me (especially being near an air force base), people younger and more immature in their spending especially, are being handed keys to cars with payments wayyy too high while they are on food stamps, stopping at red box 3-4 times a week after getting their nails done twice a month working part time at Walfart and getting a few hundred a month from a couple of baby daddies for child support.

IT IS NOT F**IN FAIR OR RIGHT!!!!!!

Dang touch keyboard....editting within

*their.    *when i left CK open here at home.    *credit union.   *hand written.  *cannot get a simple 15-20k loan