Question

felloutoftree

Mistakenally charged
I was mistakenly charged for 14 Med bills, They were mine but some secretary forgot to add my charity care card to my account and I have to suffered 6 years because of this, I think a certain credit collector company should handle this as a first priority emergency, for me, can I mention their Name? Can I get help? I will be in a homeless shelter in two weeks because of this, Is this legal? Help me please, I am on disability and I do not feel good to begin with. This has given me a seizure disorder, not to mention I need two major back surgeries. Please in God's name Somebody help me? I am so scared.

Give these guys a call they can help 1  877  235  0324 Credit Pro's good luck my friend.