Question

agreenou

Missing Transactions
When I look at the "My Spending" section, I seem to have a fair number of missing transactions (which are visible on Mint. All of the same accounts are linked up.) The discrepancies can be over $1,000 for some months! Is there a way to manually add transactions, or have Credit Karma refresh all of my transactions?

Most Helpful Response

POS tool

Too many transactions are missed. creditkarma goes to the trashcan.

Missing Transactions

Is this going to be resolved or are we at the mercy of a free site? Anyone know of a similar site that has minimal fee and proper support for such issues? Thanks,

Same here

I tried to find a correlation but couldn't.  The My Spending feature is pretty useless without this being fixed.

Same

A number of my transactions are missing as well. Looks like the spending tracking is definitely not a mint replacement.

I have a ton of missing transactions too

Big transactions like my rent are missing.  I'm thinking of switching over to Mint if this isn't fixed.

Same Here

I also have lots of missing transactions.  I don't see any pattern, it appears to be random.

Really hope this gets fixed.  The my spending feature could be really useful for spending analysis, but I'm not going to use it if I can't trust that it's acurate.

Missing transactions

I am missing about a month's worth of transactions...from mid January to mid February 2016.