Question

1BJFUNK

missing stuff on my report
I have a car loan and it is in good standing. Why am I not seeing this on my report? Matter of fact it said I have zero auto loans open? I called the company the loan is threw and they claim to report every month.

Hope this helps

You need to talk to the company and ask what type of loan it is showing. My daughter paid her car off, after paying on time. She eventually wrecked it. When we went to get her another one. Nothing showed up as her ever having a car loan. The guy at the the dealership helped u,s and said that the previous loan, was set up as a different type of loan. Like a letter loan or something. So it didn't really help her credit at all.