Question

20112806

Missing credit info on my records
I have a home mortgage and a second real estate purchase (separate from home....neither one shows on my credit report). I don't know how to include it. Beside the three credit cards, that is all the debt I currently have after my bankruptcy. Please help. I am trying to improve my credit. thank you.

You cannot add the accounts yourself. I would contact the lender and ask them to report to the credit bureaus. If they are unwilling, I'm not sure what you can do. You could request the bureau verify and add the account, but you would still not get regular updates to the accounts.

Missing accounts on my credit report...

I have three accounts with one company.  Two are closed and  paid in full and the other one is open.  Unfortunately, the company is reporting the two closed accounts to two credit agencies and only one one to the one other credit agency.  No agency is getting the full correct picture. 

I have contacted all three agencies to get the problem corrected but they can't pull in what is not being reported.  I have contacted the company, with the three accounts and they claim to be reporting all three accounts to all three agencies. 

Could the accounts be there and just be hidden?

Please advise how I can get all three accounts to show up on all three credit bureaus.