missed student loan payments affecting my score
So after I graduated college I was irresponsible with my student loan debt. I wasn't making a lot of money, and failed to address my lenders regarding my financial situation. I also didn't bother to consolidate my loans, and defaulted on my payments for several months.

Now I'm working a stable job, have my loans consolidated, and have been paying everything on time for the pas 8 months. I have seen my score grow from a 550 to a 610 in this time, but over the past few months there has been little of no score movement.

According to CK, I have 33 closed accounts with late or delinquent payments.

What should I do? I'd like to get my credit to at least a fair status ASAP.