misled by Blair/Haband keep invoicing fees & continuous calls even tho' i talked to them
I asked both to change the due date. They did not do and started to receive calls from the a/r people and they would not listen. Still getting outrageous number of calls and keep sending me bills for fees.In trying to settle, they pass the buck saying the co and payee are separate entities.I received form letters many months after the fact stating they could not change the due date as they have too many a/cs and have to bill by zip codes. Trying to get info on execs to write to is impossible. It started out with World Financial Bank, but is now Comenity Capital Bank and it seems they don't know what they are doing. I have written letters, but I'm sure they went into the waste basket as in talking with them, they tell me they never received them. I am at my wit's end with this people and it has become a matter of principle. Customer Service is unknown to them. I have always paid my bills on time and these people have ruined my credit something I have valued for over 50 years. I am totally bewildered and it is starting to cause me health issues.