Question

SouthTexan

MIsinterpretation
Trans Union: You are reporting that I had a $35,000 Chase Credit card which I did until 2009. You make it sound like I went from a $36,000 credit line between the 3 cards I would have had last month but in actuality I have only held a $1,000 credit line between these two current cards and the $35K line is long gone and should not be reported here since it would make little sense to also include the other Credit Cards I had when I also had with an additional $100,000+ in credit limits --- not to mention the Am Exp. Card which I averaged $80,000+ per month in usage but I gladly paid it off each month in those good old days for over 24 months straight.

That is history now, and should not be mingled today with my credit reporting, right?

First of all, any account will stay on your credit report for 7 years from the date is it closed.  Second, this website gathers data from TransUnion, Credit Karma doesn't add or delete accounts.  Third, only users such as yourself monitor this forum, no Credit Karma employees view this thing, so if you have a problem with them, email support@creditkarma.com.

Now, if I were you, I would pull a complete copy of my credit report from www.annualcreditreport.com and review it carefully.  Anything you think is incorrect, dispute it with all three bureaus.  Also visit www.credit.about.com for more info on all things credit related.  Best of luck!