Question

dawgdaz

Misinformation:
I am showing on creditkarma a delinquent account and that is wrong. It is NOT a closed account and I was late because of the creditors fault and I will be paying the $48 balance on July 3rd and then will close the account and reuse to do business with them again. How do I get this corrected on creditkarma?

You have to get it corrected on TransUnion's credit report, that is where CK gets their info.  Go to www.annualcreditreport.com and pull a copy of your full report.  Write letters to all three bureaus to correct any errors.  Don't do your disputes online, that won't work in your favor.  Best of luck!