Midland Credit Management
Has anyone ever negotiated a pay for delete with these people. They aren't even reporting yet and they won't even agree to NOT report after a payment in full. It is a 239 dollar verizon account. I have sent a debt validation to them within the 30 day period. No response.

Go direct to the CRAs

I settled an account with Midland Credit Management for about $400.  They were still reporting, obviously, as of last month.  When I settled with them, I had no idea at the time I could even try to negotiate for payment for deletion, so I just paid it.  Eventually, I came across of post on one of the credit sites regarding all the violations of the FDCPA this company has, and the poster stated that they simply sent a letter to the CRAs requesting it be removed from her credit file.  So I did the same.  I sent certified letters to TU, EQ, and EX on March 5, and they were removed from my reports within a week.  Obviously this was paid, but there's hope to get it deleted even if MCM won't discuss it with you.  Not sure if it will pop up again next month, I'll keep my eyes peeled and report back.  But in the interim, if you want to pay them off and then try my method, here's what I sent to the CRAs:

(Also, I would defintely go the DV route first if you haven't!!! Be careful what you say to them on the phone, if anything!)

To Whom It May Concern:

Thank you for taking the time to review my file and to help me with this matter of dealing with Midland Credit Management.  To date, Midland has a poor track record in regards to its collection tactics which have resulted in fines from the United States Government and from individual states as well.  As of this year Midland has had to pay close to one million dollars in fines and penalties due to their unlawful business procedures which violate the consumers' rights.  Their illegal actions have cause thousands upon thousands of consumers' credit files to be tainted with negative remarks which includes myself.  Please remove Midland Credit Management from my file so that I can restore my credit and good name back to where it once was.  I thank you once again for your time and I look forward to having Midland Credit Management removed from my file.

I would suggest changing the structure of a sentence here and there so it doesn't look like such a form letter.  I'm always weary that they'll see another copy of the same letter and decide just to disregard it altogether.  But I hope this helps you, best of luck!