Question

illusoryme

Message "The credentials you entered appear to be invalid." when I try to connect my Cap One card?
Hello. I was trying to connect all my credit accounts to Credit Karma, but when I try to connect my Capital One credit card, I get the message "The credentials you entered appear to be invalid. Please try again." but my login information is absolutely correct. Does anyone know why this would be happening?

I wonder why you would want to store your credit card account information on a third party website. The more you put your financial information out there, the more of a chance it will end up in the wrong hands.