Question

Whiteoleander123

Medical is causing an impact on my credit score advice.
I have several medical bills are impacting my credit score do to each hospital is considered different entity and they can't consolidate all my medical debt so I can make a payment each month. Does anyone have any advice on how I can just make one payment and not being nickeled and dimed to every agency out there while it still has a negative impact on my credit

A loan, BUT if your credit is poor due to the collections then you won't be able to get a loan. So, if you do not have the funds in your pocket to pay and cannot get a loan, you will probably have to let time take the debts away. I do not advise entering any payment plans with debt collectors, that is usually a bad thing.