Question

NinjajajaT

Medical debt collection???
I just checked my Experian score after seeing a commercial about a new free app for it. Apparently I have a collections account?! It is not on my Transunion or Equifax reports and my scores fluctuate around 675-705. Not great but I'm only 23 and just bought a house and car so I have a bunch a hard inquiries and low average age.

What should I do? I did get a call from an 800 number while back but I figured it was telemarketers as usual so I blocked the number after a few times. Just checked and I have three messages a week in my blocked folder. I'm guessing it is from going to an urgent care clinic last October but I gave my insurance, paid my copay. Never got a bill from them although I did move a few months later. How badly could this hurt my score and effect me?

Very few businesses report to all three credit bureaus.  You need to check all three credit reports to see what is showing where,  And this medical account does affect your credit score.  If you haven't already read the articles on this site, I suggest doing so.  Valuable information to benefit you the rest of your life.

NinjajajaT

I've read a few different articles but didn't get a clear answer. Should I call the company back then? Or just ignore it? It is just showing on my Experian report. Not Transunion or Equifax.