Question

onearmymom

Medical collection accounts billed me in error
I believe these medical accounts were billed to me in error, as I was fully covered with insurance at the occurrence. How do I remedy these?

Contact your insurance company to see if they paid them. If they did, then dispute the accounts with the credit bureaus reporting them. If they didn't pay the accounts when they were supposed to, then you need to get after the insurance company or hire a lawyer to do so. If by chance the insurance co was not responsible for the bills and you were, then try to get a "Pay For Delete Agreement" with the collection company prior to paying them to get them removed from your reports.