Question

jhnplsn

Medical billing mistake needs to be removed from report.
A medical bill that has been corrected and reversed has remained on my Credit Karma activity yet I do not see it on any of my actual reports. I suppose I could have just missed it. The issue was corrected about 9 weeks ago. Am I jumping the gun? What should or could I do now?

Thanks

JP

Narrow attempt.

Well the medical bill was corrected a few months ago and does not show on any of my credit reports, yet Credit Karma still shows it. CS was no help and seemed to assume that I asked for it to be corrected without the knowledge of the credit report. If it is not corrected I cannot rely on the credit model and it creates doubts about the entire site. 

Inaccurate info still standing

Well this collection account was removed off my credit in Jan, yet CK still shows as gone into collections on that date rather than removed. Ready to close my CK account.

Confused

I cannot determine if this is consodered in the "calcualtion" of the credit score even with CK customer service it shows on my CK page yet does not show on the credit report. I do like the new credit report feature but even with it this does not get cleared up. If it was removed in Jan 2014 why should it even show up, period.

Fired up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11